Shipping & Shopping Guide
Orders are dispatched once a week on the Monday and delivered via Australia Post within 2~5 business days.
Orders with payment received before Friday 11am each week will be dispatched the following Monday. All orders after this time will be dispatched the consecutive Monday.
WA orders will now be posted once a Month, on the first Monday of each month. Cut off from monthly ordering is 11am on the last Friday before the first Monday of the Month. All orders after this time will be dispatched the next consecutive Month.
Tasmania and NT customers please note that due to necessary permit approvals and conformation from WA Department of Agriculture, your order may take over a week to process and dispatch.
Tasmanian customers are required to download and fill out a Notice of Intention to Import Form (Link Below) and either Fax or Email it back to Biosecurity Tasmania using the address supplied on the form. It is the customers responsibility to fill out this form and it will need to be completed BEFORE we can send your parcel. Please notify us when this has been completed.
New Information for Western Australia Customers:
All plants imported into WA are required to be inspected by quarantine. Every time quarantine makes an inspection a fee is charged and unfortunately this has fallen to the importer / customer.
We were previously unaware of this as we are certified to send plants to WA and also obtain the pre-approval required. Up until recently we have had no issues.
We have now made an agreement with WA Quarantine to incur the inspection fees on behalf of the customer. By doing this we have had to unfortunately raise the Permit and Treatment fee slightly to help us cover this cost. We will now only be posting to WA 'ONCE A MONTH'.
We do not give refunds after posting and cannot be held responsible for the plants once they are in your care.
We are able to post overseas via International Air Freight.
Minimum postage costs start from $400 for one large box including permits, treatment and postage & handling.
You also need to be aware of your countries laws and requirements for importing succulents. We will not be held responsible for confiscation or the return of items if they fail to meet your countries requirements.
Please contact us for further details.
We select the best quality plants from our stock to fulfil your order. Each plant is removed from its pot and cleaned of soil as this is the safest, cleanest and cheapest method of posting succulents. Plants are posted neatly wrapped with padding to ensure a safe arrival. Size, colour, and shape may vary a little according to the season, or the cold and due to slight drying upon packing and may possibly look slightly different from the photo.
Placing an Order:
If you have been confused or had problems with how to proceed through our checkout system please follow this step by step guide.
- Select your desired plants, quantity and/or other products and click BUY NOW. Your selection will be added to the shopping cart.
- When you have finished shopping click on the Shopping Cart symbol located at the top of the page.
- You will now be shown the contents of your Shopping Cart. You are also able to make changes to your selected purchases if desired. Click Update to adjust any changes.
- If you wish to add more items and continue shopping, simply click Continue Shopping to return to the Shop.
- When you are happy with your order, click Checkout to proceed.
- Fill in the required Customer Information and click Continue to Shipping Method to proceed. Please check your information is correct to avoid any delays.
- Shipping is automatically calculated by the quantity ordered and weight. Review your total and click Continue to Payment Method.
- Select your Payment Method and details. * All transactions are secure and encrypted and we do not hold any credit card information.
- Select your Billing address and click Complete Order.
- You will be sent an order confirmation and invoice to your Email Address.